Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.6695 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6695 per share, or $2.678 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!