Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.6629 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6629 per share, or $2.6516 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 23, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- P&G to Webcast Presentation From the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference, December 5
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!