Procter & Gamble (PG) Declares $0.6629 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6629 per share, or $2.6516 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!