Preferred Bank (PFBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Bank (PFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanmi Financial (HAFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.20; 3.7% Yield
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Marketing Alliance, Inc. (MAAL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 10% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!