PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PotlatchDeltic (NASDAQ: PCH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PotlatchDeltic (PCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.9% to $0.79; 0.9% Yield
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Prices 45M Share Common Offering at $10.10/Sh
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield