Phillips 66 (PSX) Declares $0.9 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9 per share, or $3.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Phillips 66 (PSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield