Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arvinas and Pfizer Announce Updated Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Data to be Presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- BayCom (BCML) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Declares $.3325 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!