Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces Abrocitinib Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for the Treatment of Adults with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!