Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 31, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arvinas and Pfizer Announce Updated Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Data to be Presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Open Text (OTEX) to Divest Application Modernization and Connectivity Business to Rocket Software for $2.275B
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!