Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 2, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) Declares $0.35 Special Dividend; 35.7% Yield
- Esports Entertainment Group (GMBL) Temporarily Suspends Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
- MBIA (MBI) Declares Extraordinary Cash Dividend on MBIA Inc. Common Stock and Dividends from National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!