Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 3, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arvinas and Pfizer Announce Updated Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Data to be Presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Union Pacific (UNP) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!