Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Raymond Greer as Board Chair
- Ault Alliance (AULT) Issues Q3 Letter to Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!