Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces European Commission Approves ELREXFIO for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- U-Haul Holding (UHAL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 0.3% Yield
- ArrowMark Financial Corp (BANX) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!