Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 3, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
Preliminary results from the Annual Meeting of Shareholders indicate that the company’s 12 directors were re-elected to one-year terms and that shareholders ratified the selection of KPMG LLP as Pfizer’s independent registered public accounting firm for the 2014 fiscal year. In addition, shareholders voted in support of board-sponsored proposals to approve the Company’s 2014 Stock Plan and to approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the company’s named executive officers.
In other voting, three shareholder proposals were not approved by the shareholders.
The final results are subject to verification by the independent election inspectors. The final results will be reported in a Form 8-K to be filed by Pfizer with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the next few days.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Announces European Commission Approves ELREXFIO for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Arvinas (ARVN) and Pfizer (PFE) Announce Interim Data from Phase 1b Trial of Vepdegestrant in Combination with Palbociclib (IBRANCE)
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!