PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.0962 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% as technology rout deepens
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0962 per share, or $0.3848 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on August 22, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of August 18, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PerkinElmer (PKI) PT Lowered to $155 at UBS
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!