PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PerkinElmer (PKI) PT Lowered to $135 at Citi
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Teradyne (TER) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!