PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 10, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades PerkinElmer (PKI) to Outperform
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!