PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!