Pentair Ltd. (PNR) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 8, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 24, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair Ltd. (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.085 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!