Pentair Ltd. (PNR) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Pentair Ltd. (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 7, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 24, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 22, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair Ltd. (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Cummins (CMI) Declares $1.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!