Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!