Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.345 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.345 per share, or $1.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 20, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!