Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 23, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- RLI Corp. (RLI) Declares $0.25 Annual Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!