Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 3, 2023, to stockholders of record on October 20, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 2.1% Yield
- Saul Centers (BFS) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!