Pentair (PNR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) to Acquire Assets of Ken’s Beverage, Inc.
- Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.61; 3% Yield
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield