Paychex (PAYX) Declares $.66 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) declared a quarterly dividend of $.66 per share, or $2.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Paychex (PAYX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.4% to $0.49; Approves $8B Buyback
- Columbia Property Trust (CXP) Declares $2.17 Special Dividend in Connection with PIMCO Merger
- Barrick Gold (GOLD) Confirms Per Share Distribution Amount for the Third $250 Million Return of Capital Tranche
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!