Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Declares $0.0525 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ: PBHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0525 per share, or $0.21 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- First Fmrs & Merchants Corp (FFMH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!