Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ: PBHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 4, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2610 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!