Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Declares $.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ: PBHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 9, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Equifax (EFX) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!