Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pathfinder Bancorp, Inc. (PBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.8% Yield
- Black Hills Corp. (BKH) Declares $0.565 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) Declares $0.3412 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!