Pan American Silver (PAAS) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Pan American Silver (NASDAQ: PAAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 8, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pan American Silver (PAAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!