Pan American Silver(PAAS) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Pan American Silver Corp (NASDAQ: PAAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 5, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 25, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 21, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pan American Silver Corp (PAAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!