Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!