PNM Resources (PNM) Declares $0.2425 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Stocks rally into U.S. jobs report as commodity prices surge
- Dollar near one-week low ahead of U.S. jobs data
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (IBIO) (BILL) (AXON) Higher; (APPN) (STMP) (FROG) Lower (more...)
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share, or $0.97 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on May 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!