PNM Resources (PNM) Declares $0.2425 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share, or $0.97 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!