PNM Resources (PNM) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- S&P closes down in broad sell-off fueled by inflation fears
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Loews Corp. (L) Declares $0.0625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!