PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) Declares $1.145 Quarterly Dividend; 16.3% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.145 per share, or $4.58 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 27, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Terex (TEX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!