Ormat Technologies (ORA) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ormat Technologies (ORA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- CBB Bancorp (CBBI) Declares $.061 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!