Ormat Technologies (ORA) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ormat Technologies (ORA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- Taitron Components (TAIT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!