Ormat Technologies (ORA) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ormat Technologies (ORA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- QAD Inc. (QADB) Declares $0.072 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!