Ormat Technologies (ORA) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Ormat Technologies (NYSE: ORA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 4, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ormat Technologies (ORA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!