Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Declares $0.0207 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street cuts losses following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
- Apple Stock Earns a New Street-high Price Target at Wedbush on iPhone 2023 Cycle
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0207 per share, or $0.0828 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; Raises Buyback to $250M
- NOV Inc (NOV) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!