Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Oracle Corp. (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle Corp. (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!