Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.12 billion.
The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share of outstanding common stock. This dividend will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 14, 2016, with a payment date of April 28, 2016.
Oracle also announced that its Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to an additional $10 billion of common stock under its existing share repurchase program in future quarters.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- DURECT Corp (DRRX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- First Look Media, Inc. (FRST) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings, Hot Earnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!