Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $15 Billion Increase in Buyback
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
The Board of Directors increased the authorization for share repurchases by $15 billion.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!