Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $15 Billion Increase in Buyback
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
The Board of Directors increased the authorization for share repurchases by $15 billion.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!