Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $12B Buyback
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
The Board of Directors increased the authorization for share repurchases by $12 billion.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 9.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!