Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Wireless (DISH) Selects Oracle (ORCL) for 5G Core Service-Based Architecture
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!