Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Lowered to $83 at Societe Generale
- General Electric (GE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: ORCL LEN ADBE KR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!