Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield; Approves $10B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
- Dollar edges higher as virus restrictions unnerve investors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
Oracle also announced that its Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to an additional $10 billion of common stock under its existing share repurchase program in future quarters.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!