Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield; Approves $10B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Banks, oil stocks set Wall St for rebound after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
Oracle also announced that its Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to an additional $10 billion of common stock under its existing share repurchase program in future quarters.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!