Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DISH Wireless (DISH) Selects Oracle (ORCL) for 5G Core Service-Based Architecture
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- DISH Wireless Selects Oracle for 5G Core Service-Based Architecture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!