Oracle (ORCL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 28, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 7, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 5, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- RLI Corp. (RLI) Declares $0.25 Annual Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!