One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
One Liberty Properties (NYSE: OLP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on One Liberty Properties (OLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kingstone (KINS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Donaldson (DCI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!